¿Prefiere leer esto en español? Haga clic aquí
In this page, you will find information that will help you with the Green Screen process
Please Review the Following:
- Please call customer care before emailing green screen to verify it can be keyed in the system. Sometimes we can get the transaction through the system and it can be processed on your end.
- Applications must be keyed and saved in your system so we can access the information and error code.
- Please email scanned images of all documents and the “Green Screen Intake Form” prior to sending original documents to SambaSafety for processing.
- Please indicate fee amount to be posted on all set RDF’s.
- Email tracking and vehicle information once you send your package overnight so the green screen department can locate your package (We get over 1000 packages a week).
- Emails will be handled in a first come first serve order. Turnaround time is 72-96 hrs.
- We understand you may have an urgent customer waiting, please email the green screen department the required information and call customer care (800-888-3317) so they can inform the green screen department you have an urgent customer issue.
- Mailed documents will be keyed 24 hours after receipt (with the exception of weekends). All mailed transactions must include an intake form to be processed.
- Mailed documents must have original signatures and not be photocopied.
- Green Screen is prohibited from processing on DMV Holidays.
- All applications without an intake form may not be processed. We get applications without all the required information and no account information, leaving no way to process the transaction.